Marrying cognition and intuition is the underpinning of my life’s work. As an Intuitive (the closed door to my right brain blasted wide open at age 30), clairaudience, clairvoyance, clairsentience and telepathy are fairly common occurrences for me. As a Cognitive, synthesizing information and connecting the dots takes precedence. The blending of both hemispheres has led me to see life through an unusual lens as well as deal with the challenges of life from an unusual perspective.
Whether the issue was obesity, cancer or the loss or a parent, creating a paradigm large enough to hold all of the material, emotions and processes was critical to meeting these challenges with success. Not easily done with only half a brain.
Translating my inner experiences into meaningful expressions in my outer world led my left brain through a somewhat conventional education –
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, Major in Depth Psychology, Pacifica Graduate Institute, Santa Barbara, California
- M.Ed. in Counseling, Major in Death and Dying, University of Missouri, St. Louis
- Certificate of Divinity, Universal Life Church Minister, Modesto, California
While my right brain found interest in –
- Exploring energetic healing techniques with international healers which lead to the development of Synergia
- Out-of-the-box thinking leading to the creation of diverse forward-thinking products that support the human energy system
And my blended brain figured out how to –
- Create and maintain an international private practice in Synergia while teaching it throughout the country
- Explore Coordinate Remote Viewing
- Bring through messages from loved ones on the other side of the veil
- Dabble with art, TV commercials and voice-overs
Please spend a few minutes exploring our web site. Perhaps you’ll have an “Expansion Experience” in the process!