HA2CG LIFE ALIGNMENT Quick Review Phase 1&2
Phase 1: Fat Loading (3 Days)
- Commit to a Start Date for your Life Alignment. If you have an important event coming up, use that as one of your three sequential fat-loading days.
- Weigh & record your weight every day through all Phases; write down everything that enters your mouth.
- Start your drops the morning you begin fat-loading.
- Eat lots of highly-concentrated, organic, heathy fats – butter, cream, olive oil, coconut oil, almond butter, nuts, avocado, salmon, mackerel, trout, sardines, herring, eggs.
- Drink 2 liters of clean water every day throughout this Life Alignment Program.
- Optional: During Phase 1 only, rub olive, coconut or sesame oil into your skin for a fuller saturation of fats.
- Pre-plan for Phase 2:
- Order Miracle Noodles/Rice: www.miraclenoodles.com. Follow the directions on the package, and don’t worry about the aroma. It dissipates and you won’t taste it.
- Have plenty of approved food on hand for Day 4 forward.
Phase 2: The Very Low Calorie Intake Period
- Morning of Day 4:
- Begin your Very Low Calorie Intake with approved foods in proper amounts.
- Continue with the drops.
- Start the Weight Loss Patch: wear for 3 days, remove, replace with a new one; apply to upper left side of body – front or rear
- Continue the Very Low Calorie Intake, patches and drops until you reach your Optimal Weight.
- Contact us for support if you are not losing weight every day; 3-day plateaus are natural around week three.
- You may feel a little tired, hungry or have a headache for the first couple of days. Conversely, you may feel energized and light. After Day 2 or 3 you should not experience hunger if you are eating only the foods on the plan.
- Use the Miracle Noodles/Rice to tide you over if you get hungry, and be patient – your weight loss has begun.
- Phase 2 Daily Servings: Mix & Match – you are allowed the following each day, and may eat them in any combination at any time of day you choose. Choose only one protein, vegetable and starch from the Food List per serving:
- 2 servings per day: Protein – 3.5 oz.
- 2 servings per day: Vegetable – 3.5 oz.
- 2 servings per day: Starch
- 2 servings per day: Fruit
- Tea, coffee, water
- Sweet Leaf brand Stevia
- Miracle Noodles